Saturday 25 February 2012

A Sad Arabic Song For Broken Hearts


A Sad Arabic Song For Broken Hearts




 Song : Ana Law Azeto
Singer : Mohammad Hamaki

~ Made By : ArabPrincessss

~ Lyrics :
If i have hurted him what he would do more than this to me?
in contrary,I never took from him half of what I've given him
what did he want? to kill me! how can he be relieved when am injured!

he haven't seen affection from anybody but me , he only saw goodness from me
If I died it surely would be so much better than to grow through it.
I`m scared if he knows what he meant to me when he leaves.

In general , it doesn't make difference now and i'm not a loser because now i know am the winner..
The day will soon come and I`ll forget and maybe if I was still with him i would be living regretfully

If it was my fault tell me what was my fault??
It`s natural when you really love someone you trust them..
Short speech, there`s no point in talking now what`s the use it`s over...
he probably organized everything and has already set for his life now and living it and it doesn`t matter to him what was in his past.



No comments:

Post a Comment